Olive Oil, Garlic, and Peperoncini Sauce
- 1/2 lb spinach linguine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil and about 1/4 stick of butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, mince
- 1/3 tsp. dried red pepper flakes (peperoncini)
- grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese (for garnish)
In a medium saucepan, on low heat, saute the garlic in olive oil.
Do not burn.
Add the peperoncini and mix well.
Place the sauce in a large pasta bowl.
Drain the pasta and then pour the pasta into the bowl with the sauce (using a wee bit of pasta water still in the pasta).
Toss very well.
Serve and pass the cheese around the table to your guests.
You'll also love
- Baked Orange Roughy Italian-Style 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach Alfredo Pizza - Vegan 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Spring Frittata for Two 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious Copycat Giovanni’s... 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Caesar Salad with Roasted Garlic... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon infused Olive Oil Recipe 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Patagonian Scallops, Lemon and... 3.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Tuscan White Beans, with Extra... 0/5 (0 Votes)