Delicious Copycat Giovanni’s North Shore Garlic Shrimp
- 10 extra large shrimp, deveined
- 10 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 stick clarified butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Hawaiian salt
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
Adapted from ilovehawaiianfoodrecipes.com
Thaw, rinse and devein shrimp.
In a small baking dish mix together flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Then coat shrimp with four mixture.
Preheat skillet about two minutes on medium high, then add clarified butter and immediately followed by chopped garlic. Let garlic cook for about a minute and add shrimp.
Sprinkle ½ teaspoon salt and let cook for up to 3 minutes. Turn shrimp over and cook for several more minutes.
Pour ⅛ cup of white wine over shrimp and add 2 tablespoons of regular butter. Cook until garlic is brown.
You'll also love
- Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Mimosas 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes Recipe (Taste... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Blackened Ahi Tuna with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp with Tamarind Sauce 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Mojo Shrimp 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Italian Roasted Garlic & Parmesan... 3.8/5 (15 Votes)