Tuscan White Beans, with Extra Virgin Olive OIl and Garlic
Simple and easy vegetarian main dish or side dish! Delicious subtle flavor. Accompany with some asparagus and a salad!
Recipe from Diane Phillips, Cook's Wares Cooking Class, "Discover the Cheeses and Olive Oils of Italy", April 2014
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped (or thyme or sage)
- 4- 14.5 ounce cans small white beans, rinsed and drained
In a large skillet, or Dutch Oven, heat 1/2 cup of the oil and sauté the garlic and rosemary for 1 minute.
Add the beans, and simmer the beans for 20 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
Serve the beans warm, or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- PRIME RIB FOR TWO 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Top Blade Steaks Smothered in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- green tomato chutney 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Shrimp Primavera 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Potatoes (microwave) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hoisin-Drenched Garlic Seitan with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Pecan Salmon with Lentil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Eyed Pea and Sweet Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)