Spring Frittata for Two
Just right for two, Egg Beaters, asparagus, a touch of lean ham and reduced fat cheese make a heart-healthy frittata to get your day off to a great start!..........2 WW smart points per serving
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Parkay Original Spread (tub)
- 1/4 pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup fully cooked lean ham, finely chopped
- 1 cup Egg Beaters Original
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat Colby Jack cheese, shredded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Melt Parkay in 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add asparagus. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions and ham. Heat 2 minutes more.
Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and cook 8 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cut in half to serve.
If a more browned top is preferred, sprinkle with cheese when top is almost set and place under broiler, 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 2 minutes or until set and bubbly. Be sure to use skillet with ovenproof handle or cover handle with foil before placing under broiler.
You'll also love
- Spiced Ginger Peach Jam 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Basil Ground Beef 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Peruvian Style Roasted Chicken w/... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Harvest Salad with Apple Cider... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Corn with Jalapenos 4/5 (69 Votes)
- Potato, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast... 3.9/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel & Prosciutto... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Salmon on Wild Rice and... 4/5 (10 Votes)