Baked Orange Roughy Italian-Style
- 1/4 cupItalian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoonsgrated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoonsgrated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt, or to taste
- 1 poundorange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cupbutter, melted
- 1 tablespoonchopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2.In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
3.Brush both sides of orange roughy fillets with butter, and dredge in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
4.Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)