Luscious Lemon Delight
What a gorgeous looking dessert! Lusciously light, tangy and creamy, this is sure be the hi-light of your next family gathering meal. Enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped, divided
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounce) lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 2/3 cups milk
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup pecans and butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Press onto the bottom of an 11 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let stand to cool.
Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add 1 cup whipped topping to cream cheese mixture and fold in gently. Spread over cooled crust.
Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat until thickened. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Chill, covered, for 1 hour. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Bananas 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Potato, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast... 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake 3.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue Melting Pot Cheddar... 4/5 (51 Votes)
- Carrot Orange Juice 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Milk... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Jell-O Cookies 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Cake 4/5 (39 Votes)