Luscious Lemon Delight
What a gorgeous looking dessert! Lusciously light, tangy and creamy, this is sure be the hi-light of your next family gathering meal. Enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped, divided
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounce) lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 2/3 cups milk
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup pecans and butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Press onto the bottom of an 11 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let stand to cool.
Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add 1 cup whipped topping to cream cheese mixture and fold in gently. Spread over cooled crust.
Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat until thickened. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Chill, covered, for 1 hour. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- The Pioneer Woman's Prune Cake 3.8/5 (66 Votes)
- Boston Pizza's Cactus Dip 3.9/5 (239 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Burgers, Dr. Mark... 3.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Italian tilapia alfredo 3.8/5 (39 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- quickbread - Gluten Free Cinnamon... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Root Vegetables... 3.9/5 (40 Votes)
- Greek Chicken & Rice Soup with Egg... 3.8/5 (86 Votes)