Lemon Coconut Bars
Lemon bars with go to a new height with a sprinkle of coconut on top! A refreshing dessert, perfect to make for your next pot luck party!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13x2-inch pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly (I used my food processor and pulsed the ingredients until thoroughly combined).
Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Texas Roadhouse Sirloin Beef Tips 3.8/5 (636 Votes)
- Buttered Rosemary Rolls 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Lentil, Zucchini and Tomato Tart... 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- No Bake Energy Balls 4.4/5 (120 Votes)
- Devil's Food Pound Cake 3.8/5 (216 Votes)
- Easiest Pecan Bars Ever 4.3/5 (138 Votes)
- Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (107 Votes)