Lemon Coconut Bars
Lemon bars with go to a new height with a sprinkle of coconut on top! A refreshing dessert, perfect to make for your next pot luck party!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13x2-inch pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly (I used my food processor and pulsed the ingredients until thoroughly combined).
Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake 4.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff Casserole 4.5/5 (107 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (108 Votes)
- Sex-In-A-Pan Cake 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jell-O... 4.5/5 (109 Votes)
- Reindeer Cookies 4.5/5 (109 Votes)
- Santa Heart Cookies 4.5/5 (108 Votes)
- Butterfinger Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (106 Votes)