Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewers
- Garlic-Mustard Glaze:
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before using.
1 (2-pound) beef tenderloin, halved and cut into 1-inch slices
6-inch wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
Garlic-Mustard Glaze, recipe follows
Heat grill to high. Skewer 2 pieces of the beef onto 2 skewers so that the meat lies flat. Brush the meat liberally on both sides with the Garlic-Mustard Glaze. Grill the meat for 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked to medium-rare doneness, brushing with the remaining glaze while grilling. Remove from grill and serve.