BBQ Beef Kabobs
- For the Marinade:
- 2 – 3 lbs. cubed beef
- 2 bell peppers – cut into 1 -2 inch pieces
- 1 onion – sliced thick
- 1 quart button mushrooms – sliced in half
- Skewers – soaked before using on the grill
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1/2 cup of Italian parsley – chopped
- 1 tbs. capers – chopped – plus a tablespoon of caper juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 – 3 tbs. olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.com
Combine all of the above in a bowl and place the cubed meat in the marinade; cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Place the veggies and meat on the skewer; alternating as desired.
Start the bbq and grill.