- cooking spray
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened cherries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add the cherries, blueberries and brown sugar and stir gently to combine.
2. Cut the butter into cubes and add to the bowl of a food processor. Add flour and pulse until the mixture forms crumbs. Stir in the granulated sugar and nuts. sprinkle mixture evenly over the fruit. Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and juices are bubbling.
3. Serve with yogurt.
Note: Do thaw the cherries, but do not bother thawing the blueberries before cooking. Also try using other fruits. This crisp is also good with frozen yogurt.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Crisp 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Boxty, Irish Potato Pancakes, with... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake***** 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Ice... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey & Beef Meatloaf with... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Flax Buttermilk Pancakes 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Fresh Cherry Cupcakes 3.9/5 (8 Votes)