- 4 C. blueberries
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 C. rolled oats
- 1/2 C. flour
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. toasted, chopped walnuts
- 6 Tbs. light margarine or butter
Preparation time 25mins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Coat a 1-qt. casserole with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, mix blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Spoon into the casserole.
In the same bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and walnuts. With a pastry blender, cut in margarine or butter until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Sprinkle over the berry mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the crisp is light browned and bubbling.
You'll also love
- Lobster Roll 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Zucchini & Spaghetti Squash... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Holiday Lettuce Salad 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Yellow Lemon Rice 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Moscato Cupcakes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Lisa's Blueberry Muffin Scones 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry-Blueberry Crisp 4.1/5 (12 Votes)