Zucchini Chicken Alfredo
- 3 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Using a spiralizer, spiralize the zucchini into thin noodles. Microwave the noodles for two minutes, then drain any liquid.
Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic until garlic is starting to brown and chicken is cooked. Add the heavy cream, Parmesan, and parsley, stirring until evenly combined. Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half. Remove from heat.
Toss the zucchini noodles in with the chicken mixture, and stir until the noodles are coated evenly. Serve with more Parmesan, if desired!
You'll also love
- Baked Pierogi Casserole 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Garlic... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Crispy Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Puttanesca with Spaghetti... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Primavera 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Zucchini with Rice and Coconut Milk 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Low... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)