Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Low Carb)
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- 1.5 lbs chicken - cooked and chopped or shredded
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 can corn
- 1/2 can black beans - rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4 Lo-Carb Tortillas
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a baking dish - top with two tortillas - and then another thin layer of enchilada sauce. Use a spoon to make sure all of each tortilla is coated with sauce. Evenly distribute your cooked chicken on top of the tortillas.
Mix together beans, corn, and onion. Spread the bean mixture over the chicken layer. Layer 3/4 cup of cheese on top of chicken and beans. Top with two more tortillas, and another layer of enchilada sauce. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pan Telera - Torta Rolls 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage with Chicken Soup 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chili Lime Chicken Kabobs 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Legs & Thighs with a... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pound Cake 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Casserole 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe