Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill and Feta
This colorful and refreshing salad is perfect for a healthy snack or side dish.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 pound tomatoes, 1 red and 1 orange
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Adapted from thekitchn.com
Place the garlic, a pinch of salt, and the vinegar into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking.
Add the red onion, red pepper, cucumber, olives, and herbs and let marinate for 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and feta, and toss gently to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Lift out of the bowl with a slotted spoon, leaving juices behind. Place on a large platter and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Sausage, Sage and Cheesy... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Individual Peach Souffle 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Zucchini brownies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Pumpkin Poppers 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Tomato Cream... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Salisbury Steak with Caramelized... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
Review this recipe