Southwest Chicken - Instant Pot
Use a "pot in pot" and cover with foil.
- 2 chicken breasts, thawed
- 1-12 oz pkg of frozen corn (I used a roasted corn blend with bell peppers,
- onions, and black beans)
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 T taco seasoning
- 4 sweet pickled jalapeno slices (use less or none if you don't like spicy)
- 2-4 oz sour cream
Using a "pot in pot", one layer of each: chicken, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and jalapeno slices. Tightly cover with foil.
Place in the IP on top of the trivet with a cup of water in the bottom.
Manually set to 20 minutes, high pressure.
Natural pressure release 10 minutes. Quick release any remaining pressure.
Stir in sour cream and serve.
I chunk up the chicken (in the pan) and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Pukka Yellow Curry with Chicken... 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Alice Springs Chicken (Outback... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Chipotle Popcorn Chicken Recipe 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Banana Pecan Brûlée Oatmeal For... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Curd in an Instant Pot 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken 4.3/5 (54 Votes)