HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour Pancakes
These low-carb pancakes are excellent for an HCG diet and absolutely delicious.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sifted organic coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from nourishingdays.com
Blend together eggs, oil, coconut milk, sugar and salt. Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter.
Heat 1 tablespoon (I found this to be a bit much - I would use 1/2 tablespoon) of coconut oil in a skillet.
Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes about 2½ to 3 inches in diameter. Batter will be thick, but will flatten out when cooking.
You'll also love
- Meat Loaf by Miranda Lambert 4/5 (105 Votes)
- Pasticcini di pasta di mandorle... 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Southern Hoecakes (aka Fried... 3.9/5 (372 Votes)
- To Die For Blueberry Muffins 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Blueberry Pucker Bars 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Alice Springs Chicken (Outback... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
Review this recipe