Chipotle Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Delicious popcorn chicken flavored with buttermilk and chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, then fried. It's a refrigerate-overnight recipe, so plan ahead!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup canned chipotles in adobo, puréed
- 2 cups flour
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Place in mixing bowl and cover with buttermilk and pureed chipotle chilis.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. Once the chicken has had time to sit in buttermilk, dredge the chicken in seasoned flour and fry in a 350°F fryer.
Once out of fryer, season with salt, pepper and chopped cilantro.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Frankenmuth Chicken Noodle Soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Queso Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Tacos 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Easy Buttermilk Fried Chicken... 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Crispy and Tender Fried Chicken... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)