Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
This smoothie is perfect as a dessert or breakfast for someone with a sweet tooth. It's the perfect combo of chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas.
- 2 (3.25-ounce) pudding cups Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large ripe bananas, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Reddi-wip® Chocolate Dairy Whipped Topping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from reddiwip.com
Place all ingredients, except Reddi-wip, in blender container; blend until smooth.
Divide evenly between 4 glasses; top each with 1 serving Reddi-wip. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Summer Berry Chiffon Cake 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Bark 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Cake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spiced Bundt Cake with Apple... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Delicious Cucumber Sangria 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Lowfat Carrot, Banana, Zucchini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)