Catfish with Broccoli & Herb-Butter Blend-Baked
By Sharon T
Cooking fish in an aluminum-foil packet makes for easy cleanup and works especially well for single portions. Add a vegetable and you have a complete quick meal. Use any compound butter or use 1 tablespoon of the Atkins recipe: Herb-Butter Blend, you can also use any flavored olive oil. Catfish with Broccoli and Herb-Butter Blend-Baked pairs well with mashed potatoes or just a glass of wine.
Atkins NC 1.7
Protein 28.7g, Fat 25.9g, Fiber 2.2g, Calories 362
- 1 (6-ounce) Farmed Channel Catfish
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 serving herb-butter blend or flavored olive oil
- aluminum foil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from lh3.googleusercontent.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the catfish on a 12-inch square piece of foil. Sprinkle fish with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Arrange broccoli florets around fish. Fold up the sides of the foil and crimp tightly to form a sealed packet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until fish is flaky and broccoli is tender.
Transfer to a dish, open foil, and top with a tablespoon of herb-butter blend or flavored olive oil.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Pork Chops and Rice 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Pepper Soup with Sun Dried... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Spinach and Tortellini Soup 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Beef Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Herb Tuna Salad, Clementine... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mussels in Red Sauce 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Sicilian Penne with Tilapia and... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream -... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)