Spinach and Tortellini Soup
By S. Danford
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 oz prepared cheese tortellini (Buitoni brand)
- 2 oz fresh spinach, stems removed, and chopped
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes
- 1/4 t garlic powder
Prepare tortellini as directed on package
Head soup and milk in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soup is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Add diced tomatoes, broth, tortellini, spinach, red pepper, and garlic.
Continue to cook over medium heat until spinach has cooked down, about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Squares 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Berry Crisp 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Indian-Spiced Tomato Salsa 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Leeks in Vinaigrette 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Herb Tuna Salad, Clementine... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Pasta 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Kale & Carrot Salad with Candied... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)