Pressure Cooker Pork Chops and Rice
- 8 pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 4 cups tomatoes, canned
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from cdkitchen.com
Brown pork chops in hot oil in pressure cooker. Remove from cooker.
Place rice in hot oil. Stir constantly until browned. Add tomatoes, seasonings, chopped onion and green pepper.
Stir well. Add pork chops and water. Cover, set control and bring pressure up over moderate heat. Cook for nine minutes after control jiggles.