Lemony Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Crisps
- Serves 4
- 1 lemon (preferably organic), well scrubbed
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Thinly slice half of the lemon. Remove seeds from the slices and scatter on the baking sheet. Juice the other half and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the oil, plus salt & pepper to taste. Add to the baking sheet in a single layer (it’s fine if some lemon slices are covered).
3. Roast for 20 minutes, then give things a gentle stir, leaving some open spaces on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the Parmesan over all—especially on those open spaces—and return it to the oven.
4. Roast another 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and transfer the broccoli and lemon slices to a serving bowl. Gently toss with the reserved lemon juice, then scrape the crunchy bits of cheese from the pan and crumble them on top.
You'll also love
- SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS BY SWEETIE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon & Mushroom Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Coconut Chicken with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Very Berry Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)