Creamy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- For Sauce:
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Broccoli Florets, steamed
- 1 lb Orrecheitte Pasta or Rotini Pasta
- 3/4 cup butter, salted
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 4 TBSP flour
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
1.Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and set aside.
3.In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
4.On a large plate mix together flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture and shake off excess.
5.Place in hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
6.Remove from pan and place on a clean plate to rest.
8.In a medium sauce pan, heat butter over medium high heat.
9.Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
10.Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
11.Pour in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Turn heat down to low and stir until cheese is melted and everything is heated through. Taste for seasoning.
Toss pasta and cooked broccoli together. Thinly slice chicken breasts and place over pasta. Generously pour sauce over and serve.
You'll also love
- Roasted Egyptian Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RASPBERRY-GRAPE SMOOTHIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornmeal-Fried Pork Chops and Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Low Carb Un-stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Cream Sauce (w/ Nutmeg)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Penne all'... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Ranch Broccoli &... 0/5 (0 Votes)