Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
- ×cookie sheet
- ×Pillsbury french bread crust
- ×1/4 cup melted butter
- ×1 teaspoon minced garlic (more to taste)
- ×1 tablespoon dried oregano
- ×1/2 of a brick mozzarella cheese, or 4-6 thick slices
- ×ricotta cheese
- ×2 cooked lasagna noodles
- ×about 1-2 cups marinara sauce, with meat (optional)
Melt butter and add garlic and oregano to butter. Mix thoroughly.
Roll out dough on greased cookie sheet.
Brush dough with butter and garlic mixture liberally.
Lay out slices of mozzarella cheese, down the middle of the dough, lengthwise.
Cover slices of cheese with 1 cooked lasagna noodle.
Cover noodle with a few tablespoons of marinara sauce and then cover with the other cooked lasagna noodle.
Top that noodle layer with a thick layer of ricotta cheese.
Fold over the edges of the dough to cover and wrap completely. Make sure all edges of the dough are sealed so you have a neat loaf of