Corn Casserole with Sour Cream
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from chefthisup.co
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking pan or a 2-quart casserole dish.
Mix together the corn, Jiffy mix, sour cream, and butter in a large bowl. Stir in the cheese. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You can bake for a shorter time in a 9x13-inch baking dish, but the texture will be different than baking in the 9x9-inch or 2-quart casserole dish. The 9x13-inch will be thinner slices where the 2-quart casserole produces more of a corn pudding. Either way is delicious.
You'll also love
- Italian-Style Grilled Octopus 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Paleo Baked Eggs in Avocado 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Moms Divinity 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable Salad with Apple... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef & Curry Pie 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cornmeal Pancakes with Rasperry... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple & Poppy Seed Coleslaw 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- The Ultimate Green Bean Casserole... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)