Apple & Poppy Seed Coleslaw
Apple & Poppy Seed Coleslaw is the side dish your picnic or cookout is missing! It's the perfect side to burgers, ribs, and all your other grilling favorites!
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
In a large bowl, combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot and apple.
In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour mixture over cabbage mixture and stir using a rubber spatula until well combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
You'll also love
- Creamy Spinach Pizza 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Maple, Bacon & Pecan Sticky Buns 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn & Black Bean Salsa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chipotle-Mango Barbecue Chicken... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crumb-Topped Apple Pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crock Pot - Cranberry Applesauce 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)