Cucumber, Tomato & Avocado Salad
Refreshing, delicious and easy to make salad.
- 1 English cucumber
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Place sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados, onions, and cilantro in a large salad bowl.
Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
You'll also love
- Guacamole Onion Rings 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Bubble Up 4/5 (91 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Poke Cake 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp with Mango Sauce 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Turkey Taco Salad 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry French Toast 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Lobster Crostini with Buttery... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Mary's Italian Dressing (and... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)