Chessy Turkey Meatloaf
Cheesy meatloaf is the perfect comfort food, made with ground turkey and topped with ketchup. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and some steamed veggies.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Table grind black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces Colby cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup ketchup, or enough to cover top of meatloaf
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, egg and all the seasonings. Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180°F . Let rest for 15 minutes prior to slicing.
You'll also love
- Maryland Steamed Crabs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Barbecue Deviled Eggs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Smoothie 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Irish Lamb & Turnip Stew 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom &... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Mushroom Quiche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Turkey 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Japanese Chicken Stir Fry 4.6/5 (9 Votes)