Lime Jello and 7 up Salad
You're gonna love this Lime Jello and 7 up Salad. It goes great with ham or turkey as a side dish. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
Sprinkle gelatin over the softened cheese and mix together until gelatin is completely blended in. Add boiling water to gelatin and cheese mixture, mix well.
Add 7 up blend again.
Add the pineapple with juice, and nuts mix.
Pour into a rectangular 8x11" dish and chill in refrigerator until set.
You'll also love
- Fluffy Carrot Muffins with Cream... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Paleo Pad Thai with Sunshine Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Eagle Brand Banana Cream Pie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Beans with Ground Beef and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Luscious Lemon Delight 3.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Greek Chicken & Rice Soup with Egg... 3.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos 4.1/5 (8 Votes)