Frisco's exploded potatoes (copycat)
Here's a great dish that can be a side or main course. This delicious copycat Frisco's Exploded Potatoes recipe with bacon and cheese has a rich taste that will satisfy any appetite, enjoy!
- 3 baking potatoes, baked peeled and coarsely mashed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 tablespoon chives, dried, 2 tablespoons fresh
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked crisp drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a shallow casserole dish.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, then spoon into the casserole dish.
Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.