Cod With Miso Glaze And Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup light yellow miso
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 cod fillets - (6 oz ea) each cut 2 pieces
- Wasabi Mashed Potatoes (see recipe)
Preheat broiler. Blend miso, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in processor. With machine running, gradually pour in oil; blend until mixture is smooth. Place cod fillets in large bowl. Pour half of miso mixture over fish; toss to coat. Transfer to rimmed baking sheet.
Broil cod 8 inches from heat until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Set oven at 450 degrees; bake cod until opaque in center, about 5 minutes. Divide cod among 6 plates. Spoon Wasabi Mashed Potatoes alongside. Drizzle remaining half of miso mixture over cod and potatoes, if desired, and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Crunchy Oven-Fried Fish 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kiwi-Cream Cheese Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut With Tomato-Tarragon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)