Orange Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
I enjoy the adventures in taste when I try now recipes. I really enjoyed the taste of Orange & Rosemary in this one. So mush so, that I'll be trying it in different foods.
- 6 T Olive oil
- 2 t Orange zest grated
- 2 t Rosemary leaves minced
- 1 1/2-2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- S&P to taste
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1/2 c Red Wine
- 1/2 c Chicken stock
- 3 T Butter cold & sliced
- 1 T Balsamic vinegar
- 1 t Rosemary leaves minced
- 1 t Orange zest grated
- S&P to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Mix 3 T olive oil, orange zest, rosemary leaves w/S&P to taste in a bowl or zip lock bag. Add tenderloins & rub marinade or shake in zip lock bag. Let marinade for 20 mins.
Preheat oven @ 375.
Heat remaining 3 T of olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add tenderloin & sear all sides. Remove from skillet & add to oven safe dish/pan. Roast pork until thermometer reads 145F in thickest part. About 15 mins.
For pan sauce:
Pour off majority of oil from sear skillet leaving the brown bits. Heat pan over medium heat & add shallots & the wine. Continue cooking until most of wine is cooked off, while scraping the browned bits from bottom of pan. Add the stock & continue cooking until sauce is reduces by half. Remove from heat & stir in butter one slice at a time until fully incorporated. Stir in the balsamic vinegar, rosemary & orange zest. S&P to taste.
Remove pork from oven & pan/dish. Let rest for 8-10 mins. Slice, plate & cover with sauce.
Bonus: Here are some more pan sauces to try with this.
Mushroom Sauce: Sauté the mushrooms with the shallots or onion until soft. Stir in 1/2 t Dijon mustard & 1/2 c of heavy cream just before finishing the sauce.
Lemon Thyme Sauce:
Use 1/2 c White wine & 1/2 c chicken broth. Add fresh lemon juice & minced thyme leaves ns after the butter to finish sauce.
Add 1 T mixed peppercorn the butter to finish.
You'll also love
- Greek Mushroom Dish 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Jumbo Shrimp Grand Mariner 4.1/5 (87 Votes)
- APPLE CIDER PINEAPPLE MOLASSES... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Caramelized... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup With Ancho and Apple 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Summer Salad with Lemon Thyme... 5/5 (1 Votes)