Orange Bundt Cake
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake.