Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Fennel and Artichokes
- 1 (12-ounce) pork Tenderloin, trimmed and brined if desired.
- 1 tsp. Herbs de Provence
- salt and pepper
- 1 fennel bulb, stalks discarded, bulb halved, cored, and sliced 1/2 inch
- 5 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup pitted nicoise or Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Tbls. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbls. minced fresh parsley
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees.
Pat tenderloin dry with paper towels, rub evenly with herbs de Provence, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Combine fennel and 1 Tbls. water in medium bowl, cover and microwave until fennel is softened, 2-3 minutes. Drain fennel well, then toss with artichokes, olives and oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange vegetables in 8-inch square baking dish. Lay tenderloin on top of vegetables and roast until center of tenderloin registers 145 degrees, 25-30 minutes, flipping tenderloin halfway through roasting. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board and tent loosely with aluminum foil.
4. Stir cherry tomatoes and lemon zest into vegetables and continue to roast with fennel is tender and tomatoes have softened, about 10 minutes. Stir parsley into vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste. Slice tenderloin into 1/4-inch-thick slices and serve with vegetables.
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta w/Onion, Spinach, Radicchio... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf Barbecue Bacon Cheese... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Artichoke Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Marinated Artichoke & Rice Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scallops with Fennel Grenobloise 4.4/5 (12 Votes)