Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
While these Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts are actually just baked, they have that crispy, yummy fried taste.
- 1 cup Panko or traditional bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking oil spray
Pre-heat oven to 375 degree. Lightly coat a baking dish or sheet with cooking spray.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Dip each chicken breast in the beaten eggs and then coat both sides with the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking sheet.
Bake for 35-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff 4.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Bites 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with... 4.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Gus's Fried Chicken 3.9/5 (179 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (86 Votes)