Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
While these Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts are actually just baked, they have that crispy, yummy fried taste.
- 1 cup Panko or traditional bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking oil spray
Pre-heat oven to 375 degree. Lightly coat a baking dish or sheet with cooking spray.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Dip each chicken breast in the beaten eggs and then coat both sides with the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking sheet.
Bake for 35-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (396 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)