Baked Parmesan Crusted Potato Wedges
Baked and seasoned to perfection, these potato wedges are coated in bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic and rosemary. Perfect side dish for most meals.
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 1 cup bread crumbs of choice, Panko style or regular Italian flavored
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Optional : cayenne pepper to taste
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a plastic Ziploc bag, place potatoes and oil. Shake. Place on the parchment paper.
Mix the bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Sprinkle the potatoes generously with bread crumb mixture.
Bake on 400 degree hot oven till browned and crisp, about 30 minutes. Cooking time depends on how large you cut the potatoes. Pierce with a fork to determine if they are done. If the potato seems tender, it is done.