Japanese Steak House Yum Yum Sauce For Shrimp
Make this delicious Japanese Steak House yum yum Sauce to go with your shrimp.
- 1 1/4 cup Hellman's Mayo
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Contadina Tomato Paste (unseasoned)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from my-extraordinary-life.blogspot.de
In a blender add mayo, water, paste, garlic powder, sugar, paprika and cayenne if desired.
Blend until all incorporated.
Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more to allow the flavor to set up.
Use with your Japanese Fried Rice or Seafood dish. We love it with fish sticks.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater... 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial 3.7/5 (268 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (85 Votes)