Japanese Steak House Yum Yum Sauce For Shrimp
Make this delicious Japanese Steak House yum yum Sauce to go with your shrimp.
- 1 1/4 cup Hellman's Mayo
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Contadina Tomato Paste (unseasoned)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from my-extraordinary-life.blogspot.de
In a blender add mayo, water, paste, garlic powder, sugar, paprika and cayenne if desired.
Blend until all incorporated.
Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more to allow the flavor to set up.
Use with your Japanese Fried Rice or Seafood dish. We love it with fish sticks.
You'll also love
- John Wayne Casserole 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Toast 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Poor Man's Garlic Butter Pasta 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp Cream... 3.8/5 (223 Votes)
- Panera Bread French Onion Soup 3.9/5 (184 Votes)