This is genius! Walkabout pancakes! Perfect for a brunch buffet or breakfast on-the-go. Stash one in your bag for a homemade treat with coffee.
- Optional add-ins:
- Pancake mix, regular or low fat
- Fruit, chopped
- Nuts, chopped
- Cooked sausage, chopped
- Cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
Add fruit, nuts, sausage, bacon, chocolate chips, etc., as desired
Pour into muffin tins.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
You'll also love
- No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread 4.3/5 (94 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta 4.1/5 (149 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Japanese Hot Cake 4/5 (187 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Upside Down Gingerbread Man... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)