This is genius! Walkabout pancakes! Perfect for a brunch buffet or breakfast on-the-go. Stash one in your bag for a homemade treat with coffee.
- Optional add-ins:
- Pancake mix, regular or low fat
- Fruit, chopped
- Nuts, chopped
- Cooked sausage, chopped
- Cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
Add fruit, nuts, sausage, bacon, chocolate chips, etc., as desired
Pour into muffin tins.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
You'll also love
- 7-Up Cake 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp & Grits 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Auntie Ime's Koko Laisa (Samoan... 3.8/5 (142 Votes)
- Boo Scotti 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Japanese Hot Cake 3.9/5 (277 Votes)
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 3.9/5 (123 Votes)
- Belgian "Liege" Sugar Waffles 4.4/5 (87 Votes)