This is genius! Walkabout pancakes! Perfect for a brunch buffet or breakfast on-the-go. Stash one in your bag for a homemade treat with coffee.
- Optional add-ins:
- Pancake mix, regular or low fat
- Fruit, chopped
- Nuts, chopped
- Cooked sausage, chopped
- Cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
Add fruit, nuts, sausage, bacon, chocolate chips, etc., as desired
Pour into muffin tins.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
You'll also love
- Bubble Up Pizza 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Vanilla Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Espresso Truffles 4.6/5 (72 Votes)
- Japanese Hot Cake 4/5 (126 Votes)