Party potatoes recipes - 2 recipes
Top rated Party potatoes recipes
Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes
These cheesy crockpot potatoes put the par in party! Don't have enough time for the crockpot? Bake in the oven at 3...
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen cubed hash browns
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
Casserole Party Potatoes
Place all ingredients except topping in a large bowl and mix together well
- 2 (10oz) pkgs Frozen hash browns, defrosted.
- 1/2 c. Melted Butter
- 1/2 c. Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 pt. Sour Cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c. crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 c. melted butter
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!