Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken
Sooo moist and tasty, this Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken recipe is sure to be a family favorite - fork tender with pure chicken flavor!
- 2 pounds whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water or 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Rinse chicken & pat dry. Season with salt & pepper.
Heat oil in uncovered pressure cooker; brown chicken on all sides in hot oil. Remove chicken; place rack in pressure cooker and place browned chicken in/on rack.
Add water/broth around chicken. Place lid on cooker, seal, and bring up to pressure. Cook for 25 minutes. Release pressure by quick release method.
Remove chicken to platter, pour accumulated juice into bowl & serve with chicken, or thicken for a great gravy.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Sautéed Spinach 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Shrimp & Spinach Alfredo 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Fajitas by Iowa... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Roast Chicken 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 4.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Honey Dijon Chicken 4.3/5 (29 Votes)