Pineapple/Orange Turkey Ham Glaze
- 1 Can (16 ounces) pineapple tidbits drained, juice reserved
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- 2 Tbs Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 4-Pound whole turkey ham
In small saucepan over medium heat combine pineapple juice with cornstarch. Stirring constantly, cook until mixture thickens and becomes glossy. Stir in mustard and marmalade.
In a lightly greased 9-X 11-X 1-inch baking pan place ham. Spoon 1/4 glaze over ham and heat according to package directions, basting several times with glaze.
Stir reserved tidbits into remaining glaze and heat throughout. To serve, slice ham and top slices with glaze.
You'll also love
- Cornmeal Crusted Tilapia 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Barbequed Beans & Kielbasa 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Biggest Loser Turkey Chili 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crab Cakes with Lemon Caper... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Mojito-Rubbed... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Preserved Lemon & Pomegranate... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Radicchio, Blood Orange & Goat... 4/5 (1 Votes)