Lobster Mango Avocado Salad
Cool, sweet and creamy with just a bit of heat. Great for lunch when paired with soup.
- 1/2 lb. cooked lobster meat diced
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1/2 mango diced
- 1 tbls chopped fresh cilantro
- salad greens
- 1/4 c Mango Citrus dressing
In a bowl combine all ingredients except dressing, folding gently. Place lobster mixture on top of salad greens and dress with a drizzle of dressing.
Dressing: juice of 1 lime, 1/4 c lemon olive oil, 1/2 mango diced, dash of cinnamon and cayenne, salt to taste.
Add all ingredients except oil to food processor and blend until combined. slowly add oil until incorporated. Pour over salad greens.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Cheese Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Pork Chile 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Eyed Pea Dip (Vegan) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bonefish Grill Citrus Vinegrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Louie Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp & Sausage Purloo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango salso 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Tuna with Wasabi-Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)