Seared Tuna with Wasabi-Avocado Aioli
- 1/3 c. chopped peeled avocado (approx. 1/2 small)
- 2 tbsp. light mayo
- 1 tbsp. fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp wasabi
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 4 6oz. tuna steaks
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/8 tsp. salt in a blender. Process until smooth. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/8 tsp salt and pepper. Cook fish 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately with avocado aioli.
In lieu of the skillet cooking, you can also prepare the tuna on the grill.
You'll also love
- Romaine Lettuce Salad & Vegetables 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fred's Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Strudel, Pepperidge Farm 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tangy Asian Citrus Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish Seasoning 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna and Scallops with a Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Cauliflower Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Avocado Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)