Pineapple Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf with Pineapples is a satisfying and inexpensive main dish. It’s nice enough for the holidays, but we have it often for everyday meals, too, since it’s so easy to prepare.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained, divided
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble ham and pork over mixture and mix well. Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; pour into an un-greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
Arrange three pineapple slices in pan (refrigerate remaining pineapple for another use). Pat meat mixture into pan.
Cover and bake at 325°F for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover; bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
Let stand for 15 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter.
You'll also love
- Baked Ziti 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 6 Layer Coconut Cake 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Halibut with lemons and caper sauce 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookies 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple Cranberry Jello Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jaden's Chinese Beef Broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)