Crockpot Beefy Mushroom Pot Roast
- 3 1/2 pounds beef roast (chuck , rump, whatever)
- 1 can Campbell's Beef Consomme -- undiluted
- 1 can Campbell's Beefy Mushroom Soup -- undiluted
- 1 large onion -- thinly sliced
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- salt and pepper -- to taste
If desired brown roast in skillet on all sides.
Place 1/2 onions in crockpot.
Place roast on top of onions.
Cover with rest of onions, consomme, soup, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
Cook on Low about to 8 hours until roast is done.
You'll also love
- Russian Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Cretons: Breakfast Pork Spread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Taco Bell Avocado Ranch Sauce 3.9/5 (190 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Basil Chicken And... 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Lambert's Cafe Rolls 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Beef: Stuffed Acorn Squash with... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Macaroni and cheese with cream of... 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Fried Mushrooms 3.9/5 (41 Votes)