Applebee's Chicken Wings
- 3 dozen chicken wings (1st and 2nd wing pieces)
- 12 fluid ounces louisiana hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
1.Bake or deep-fry the wings until they are done.
2.Mix all the sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan.
3.Cook over medium-low heat.
4.When warm, add flour to thicken sauce; stir frequently.
5.When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce.
6.Mix the rest of the sauce with wings and place in baking dish.
7.Bake at 300°F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
8.Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
9.These are great reheated, but be warned that they get hotter each time!
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad - Pioneer Woman 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Little Caesar's Pizza Sauce 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Gluten Free Mock McDonald’s... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Fried Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Copycat Betty Crocker Date Bars 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken 3.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Amazing Chicken Wing Soup 3.9/5 (14 Votes)