Cheesy Chicken Cutlets with Ham & Jam
A little sweet, salty, savory and cheesy, this chicken cutlet delivers all of the flavor! Serve with a side of risotto and some steamed veggies.
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup blackberry jam
- 2 ounces thinly sliced reduced-sodium deli ham
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 ounces reduced-fat Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from cookinglight.com
Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 6 inches from heat.
Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Add chicken, and cook until done, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Top evenly with jam, ham, scallions, and cheese. Transfer skillet to oven; broil until cheese browns, 2 to 3 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spiced Ginger Peach Jam 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Paella Negra 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mango Crepe Samurai 3.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Semolina's Shrimp Or Chicken Roban 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Sous Vide Whole Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Ham with Cheese Rolls 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Chickpea & Ham-Hock Stew 2/5 (5 Votes)