Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp, cleaned, deveined, and butterflied
- 1 ⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 ⁄4 cup toasted breadcrumb
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 ⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange shrimp in an oiled casserole dish.
Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the shrimp.
Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp.
Add salt and black and red pepper.
Chop garlic and parsley together, sprinkle over the shrimp.
Stir all together gently so shrimp is evenly coated with oil, crumbs, and seasoning.
Cover the dish and bake for 15 minutes.
Dot the shrimp with the butter.
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the shrimp.
Bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Dream 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Crispy Smashed Paprika Potatoes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Pecan, Cheesecake Pie 4/5 (94 Votes)
- Seafood Quesadillas 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Sizzling Flounder 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Seared Sea Scallops 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Singapore Shrimp Noodles 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
Review this recipe