Brittany House Salad Dressing
Brittany House Salad Dressing combines the rich flavors of crispy bacon with crunchy croutons, bacon drippings, rich sour cream, and zesty cider vinegar. This five-ingredient recipe comes together in about 30 minutes for a salad dressing that everyone is sure to love. Serve this as a starter course over your favorite lettuce leaves or serve this as a side dish to your favorite main course.
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup croutons
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
30 minutes before serving, combine sugar and vinegar together, then stir into the sour cream. Refrigerate.
Cut up bacon and fry until crisp. Save grease.
To serve over lettuce pieces, pour bacon fat over and toss well. Sprinkle with bacon pieces and croutons. Top with sour cream mixture and garnish with some of the bacon pieces.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.1/5 (1529 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (3073 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.1/5 (776 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce 3.8/5 (686 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (756 Votes)
- Easter Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (152 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Cowboy Caviar 3.9/5 (187 Votes)