Brittany House Salad Dressing
Brittany House Salad Dressing combines the rich flavors of crispy bacon with crunchy croutons, bacon drippings, rich sour cream, and zesty cider vinegar. This five-ingredient recipe comes together in about 30 minutes for a salad dressing that everyone is sure to love. Serve this as a starter course over your favorite lettuce leaves or serve this as a side dish to your favorite main course.
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup croutons
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
30 minutes before serving, combine sugar and vinegar together, then stir into the sour cream. Refrigerate.
Cut up bacon and fry until crisp. Save grease.
To serve over lettuce pieces, pour bacon fat over and toss well. Sprinkle with bacon pieces and croutons. Top with sour cream mixture and garnish with some of the bacon pieces.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1979 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.2/5 (675 Votes)
- Taco John's Potato Ole's Seasoning 3.8/5 (295 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (494 Votes)
- Easter Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Easter Bunny Rolls 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Roasted Mushroom, Lentil, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)