Baked Sweet-Potato Chips
Careful, you may get addicted to these easy Baked Sweet-Potato Chips.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, preferably sea salt
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F, with racks in center and lower positions.
Divide sweet potatoes between 2 rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle with oil, toss, and spread them in a single layer on sheets.
Bake, flipping once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp, 22 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, and serve with lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Paleo prime rib roast 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Recipe 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pomegranate Scones 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Potato Salad - 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Best Canned Tomato Salsa 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)